Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: this and that

  1. #1
    Inactive Member mrjop1975's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 6th, 2005
    Posts
    23
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sorry haven't been super active. I started working Friday at the summer school program for the school district I'm employed at. It's been interesting.

    I threw my back out yesterday helping transfer a student from a chair to a changing table. It hurts so bad I can't even stand up and play my guitar at all [img]frown.gif[/img]

    On the plus side - I just ordered the Unplugged live album, then at the end of the month A Taste of Cherie I'll wind up ordering.

    Peace with yourselfs [img]graemlins/kiss.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    You'll love all of Cherie's CDs James! The Unplugged CD is fun to listen to. Cherie and her friends have a great time and put out some great sounds!

    A Taste Of Cherie is my favorite but then again they all are!!!

    Sorry to hear about your mishap. That sounds like the pits.
    Get well soon!
    Gus

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic